WIN Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 03/10/2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 02/04/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any specially marked Vax product from a participating retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”). A specially marked Vax product is any Vax product with a promotional sticker or swing tag attached. The sticker or swing tag will contain instructions on how to enter and a unique entry code (“Unique Code”). A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that stocks specially marked Vax products during the Promotional Period; and then
b) Visit www.vax.com.au/registration, follow the prompts to select the Vax product purchased, input the requested details, including their full name, telephone number, a valid email address and residential address, the Vax product model serial number, date of Qualifying Purchase and their Unique Code, select the store of purchase (or “Other” if not listed in the drop down menu), upload a copy of their purchase receipt for their Qualifying Purchase and submit the fully completed entry form. Purchase receipt must be submitted in JPG / PNG or PDF.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete and/or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (i.e. per specially marked Vax product purchased); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; and (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of twenty-six (26) draws (“Weekly Draws”). Entries into each Weekly Draw open on Monday and close at 11:59pm AEDST the following Sunday. Each Weekly Draw will take place on the following business day at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3131 at 12pm AEDST, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on Monday 10/10/2016 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on Monday 03/04/2017. For the removal of doubt, no Weekly Draws will be conducted on a public holiday in VIC. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s).
- The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant Weekly Draw and their names will be published online at http://www.vax.com.au/win-promotion-terms-results on the first Thursday following each relevant Weekly Draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will win a $1,000EFTPOS Gift Card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $26,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/07/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at http://www.vax.com.au/win-promotion-results from 10/07/2017.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 31 Gilby Rd, Mt. Waverley VIC 8149. Telephone 03 9840 3200.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/…. ACT Permit No. TP16/.... SA Permit No. T16/....