Vax Cordless Blade 2 Max Turbo Tool Bonus & Terms Conditions
HOW TO CLAIM
- To be eligible, customers must purchase any eligible product listed in the Table below (‘Model’) between 14th February 2019 and 28th May 2019 inclusive (“Promotion Period”) from any participating Vax Authorised Retailer to receive the bonus listed in the table below (“Bonus”).
VX82 Vax Cordless Blade 2 Max
Vax Cordless Motorised Turbo Tool ('TurboTool')
Subject to online registration.
- Claimants must claim online by visiting www.vax.com.au, and select the register now page and then follow the prompts to the register their Vax Cordless Blade 2 Max (‘Model’).
- All Claims must be received by 11:59pm AEDT on 14th July 2019.
- 1x Vax Cordless Motorised Turbo Tool (‘Turbo Tool’) will be sent out within 8 weeks of registration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on How to Claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other Vax Authorised Retailer offer.
- Eligible transactions must be started and be completed during the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible to claim, a functioning email and postal address must be supplied. The Promoter will not accept liability for costs or claims arising from missing or invalid addresses. Changes of nominated claimant address will not be permitted after claims have closed.
- Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over who make a purchase for personal use only. Purchases for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers and resellers are not eligible. Promotion is only valid at participating Vax Authorised Retailer stores.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must retain their original Vax Authorised Retailer purchase tax invoice(s) for all Claims as proof of purchase of the Model. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of Claim and forfeiture of any right to a Bonus.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any applicable written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Pty Ltd (ABN 48 004 880 657) on behalf of Vax Australia, 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3041 - 1300 VAX AUS (1300 829 287).