Vax Commercial Back Pack Vacuum Cleaner Bonus Maintenance Kit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Claimants must claim online by visiting www.vax.com.au and select the register now page and then follow the prompts to the register their Vax Commercial Back Pack Vacuum Cleaner (‘Model’). The direct link for this can be found at https://www.vax.com.au/registration/product/register/id/5227
2. All Claims must be received by 11:59pm AEDT on 07/04/2019. BONUS kits will be dispatched within 8 weeks of registration.
3. Instructions on How to Claim form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other Bunnings Warehouse offer.
4. Eligible transactions must be started and be completed during the Promotion Period.
5. To be eligible to claim, a functioning email and postal address must be supplied. The Promoter will not accept liability for costs or claims arising from missing or invalid addresses. Changes of nominated claimant address will not be permitted after claims have closed.
6. Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years or over who make a purchase for personal use only. Purchases for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers and resellers are not eligible. Promotion is only valid at participating Bunnings stores.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid.
8. Claimants must retain their original Bunnings purchase tax invoice(s) for all Claims as proof of purchase of the Model. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of Claim and forfeiture of any right to a Bonus.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final.
10. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any applicable written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
12. The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Pty Ltd (ABN 48 004 880 657) on behalf of Vax Australia, 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3041 - 1300 VAX AUS (1300 829 287).